Friday, May 23, 2008

finally, i'm blogging!

Zooming right into the 1990s, here I am with a VBella blog.  Awesome.  My husband (heretofore referred to as Stevie) has been blogging with his friends a long time, and always thought it'd be a great thing for me to do, too.  And I've thought it sounded fun, but it also sounded intimidating.  Anyway, he's helped me get this thing up and running (along with my genius web designer, Chris Bollman) so here I am!

I'm really looking forward to having a more in-depth conversation with friends and partners of viva bella, and sharing with you some of what I experience as we make beautiful weddings and events happen together.  I'll be sharing some insights from an event designer/planner's perspective (thus the title "viva bella inside out"), as well as some personal thoughts and experiences.  I hope you join in the conversation with me!

No comments:

 
free hit counter