Friday, May 23, 2008

Kosher Cake Tasting!



Stevie and I just got back from a fun cake tasting at Maribelle Cakery on Reading Road. They are such a great organization and their philosophy of using the freshest ingredients and never freezing cakes before you get them is something I really like. Anyway, they've just introduced a new line of Kosher cakes made without using any dairy products! Sounds like magic to me- I can't imagine trying that. But they have chocolate and lemon-based cakes, and they're really amazingly good. It's good for me, too, because it provides more options to my Jewish brides who want to follow Kosher practices on their wedding day. So here's to Maribelle and cake tastings! This is one of the perks of the business that me and Stevie really "dig in" to!
(the photo here is a cake from one of my weddings in June 2007 that Maribelle created. Beautiful!)

No comments:

 
free hit counter